Here`s how much an accountant who earns about $50,000 a year spends in a week

debt reduction

In the Everyday Dollar Diaries collection, I collect individual journals from real people which have tracked their normal spending practices over seven days, and after that publish them right here anonymously.

One of the primary steps I required to save $1M by age 35 was becoming mindful of how I spent my money.

If you ever before ask yourself, ‘Where does it all go?’ I challenge you to maintain your own investing diary for 7 days.

You’ll be startled at what you may find.

THE THRIFTY ACCOUNTANT

A 33-year-old wedded woman from Florida. She has $69,000 in graduate college lendings, $3,000 in university financings, and also makes $50,000 in base wage plus a yearly bonus.

Her biggest costs are $1,200 a month for rental fee and also a monthly $250 repayment towards her pupil lendings.

She is grateful to be in a rather excellent financial circumstance, and also while it’s exciting for her to score 6 tee shirts for $24 at the thrift establishment, her objective is to get to a six-figure income.

Monday
Groceries from Target … $33.49

Tuesday
Water and sewage system costs … $60.40
Monthly electrical bill … $69.15

Wednesday
Cell phone bill (my company reimburses me $ONE HUNDRED) … $124.25

Thursday
Groceries from Costco … $38.44
Gasoline … $22.75
Breakfast out with my biking team … $9.00
Dinner at Red Robin (I obtained a free birthday celebration cheeseburger!) … $30.00

Friday
Dinner at our preferred Greek restaurant (I made use of a “$12 for $25 ″ Groupon) … $12

Saturday
Breakfast sandwich on my way to work … $4.64
Stocking up on toiletries from Amazon … $69.27

Sunday
Monthly health and wellness treatment insurance (my employer reimburses me $200) … $210.26

TOTAL WEEKLY SPENDING: $614.50 ($314.50 with reimbursements)


http://www.creditvisionary.com/heres-how-much-an-accountant-who-earns-about-50000-a-year-spends-in-a-week

0 comments: